Total Pageviews

Monday, January 9, 2012

OUCH! That Stove is HOT!

Happy New Year, my friends!  With baseball season only a couple of months away (pitchers and catchers actually report to spring training in six weeks!!!), I am back to blogging on my other blog - the serious one that doesn't allow me to be as opinionated.  So please check out my first post of the year, but read it quickly before my editor takes the humor out of it:

http://www.prosportsblogging.com/2012/01/09/ouch-that-stove-is-hot/

(And for you non-baseball fans who don't know the term "Hot Stove," it refers to the off-season when team owners and General Managers sign free agents and trade players.  I think it was given that name because back in the day, people used to gather around a hot stove in the wintertime waiting for radio reports on the most recent trades and acquisitions).

Thanks as always for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment